Inspired by recent Instagram posts, here are my 10 things I no longer waste money on…
- Vitamins – I researched a lot of evidence to suggest you’re just paying for kinda fancy wee (as you don’t absorb most of it). I cut out the tablets and worked on getting the vitamins and nutrients from my diet.
- Coffee (From chains) – I used to buy 1-3 a day from Costa, Starbucks etc. Due to calories and cost, I now make them at home and take them in a thermos.
- London – I moved out of London 3 years ago and although I love the city, I knew I would have a better life outside of it (so expensive!)
- Theatre – I love my theatre shows and still go 10+ times a year but I shop around for good deals first
- Clothing – I used to shop just when bored and never returned anything (would donate it all)
- Dining Out – we still go for meals out but I try and keep it to a treat. We probably go out to eat once a month now
- Travel – I still travel but I’m way more savvy that just blindly buying tickets
- Music – £9.99 a month for Spotify might be too much for some but personally I think it’s worth every penny
- Designer Items – I only buy pre owned and only buy if I really want something.
- Food Shop – we cut our food shop right down and only buy what we will actually eat!
Leave a comment below with the something you no longer waste money on!